A team that was to go to Peru leaving today had to postpone/cancel. There has been a tremendous amount of rain in Peru and there has been severe flooding and some of the bridges have been washed out. Please pray for the people there and how the Foundation can serve the needs there once we are able to go back.
Apr 18, 2019
My older brother David has a condition that the doctor says "will almost certainly require surgery". He has more testing to determine the extent of his condition. Please pray for David as he is a non-believer, and therefore highly unlikely to pray for himself or his condition. So pray for him whether he likes it or not. Pray that the Lords will be done, and that thru this he might come to realize that he desperately needs what he doesn't have. Thank you, Ken Olive